[AT] Fuel Usage

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 23 03:30:29 PST 2009

I'm thinking about 1 to 1 1/2 gallon an hour.  Shouldn't be more than 2 max.
I don't know much about  Boomers but a 40 hp diesel should run pretty cheap.
It will depend on how hard you are pulling (how many amps) the generator.
12KW at max load shouldn't put more than 24 HP or so load on your tractor.