[Farmall] Fw: Van Sickle Paints

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 18:17:13 PST 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Barney Van De Weert <bbvande at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 5:03:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Farmall] Van Sickle Paints

I agree w/ Todd, I bought a HVLP gun kit for about $80.00, it has 3 guns to do different jobs. I painted my "A" the first paint job, (they say you always rembemer the first time). I think it came out great. I used Case IH paint made by Valspar w/ hardner it puts on a shine as well as helps fading and durabilty. Clean up is not that diffucult so small jobs are not that big a deal. Guns are very simple and I found a artical on the internet about setting the gun that made it easy. After all this I really don't care for rattle cans at all.

I tried to send a picture but the server won't let me.

Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685

bbvande at yahoo.com