[AT] Why not New Mexico Hello out there

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 17 05:23:16 PST 2009

Don, when you head off of the island at Kill Devil hills and up towards
Elizabeth City you will go through a little town called Jarvisburg.  If you
happen to stop in a small winery there called Sancturary Vineyards ask them
if Brooke Mayo is there.  The vineyard belongs to her husband and his
family.  She is a friend of mine (grew up about 300 yards down the river
bank from me and her dad is one of my friends) and is a world class wedding
photographer.  Anyway if you happen to stop in there and she happens to be
around tell her Charlie Hill said hello.  I've met her husband but wouldn't
expect him to remember me.

That is beautiful country.  Make sure you take a look at the Wright Bros.
Memorial.

Charlie