[Farmall] Van Sickle Paints

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 17 05:22:23 PST 2009

I am not a big time restorer, my tractors are refurbished , rather than
restored.  While I do use the Van Sickle paint for convenience, it will
fad faster if exposed to the sunlight, etc. quite a bit faster than the
PPg, etc. that you  mentioned.  That includes fading faster than IH
paints from your dealer.