[AT] Hello out there

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Nov 15 10:30:10 PST 2009

Richard---The answer is yes. Check with a Pertronix dealer.

H. L.

On 11/15/2009 1:07:35 PM, Richard Fink Sr (nancydick at pennswoods.net) wrote:
> With HL bringing up the hard starting tractor. Question do they make >
that electronic unit that could be put on a ford n series with the >
distributor out front. > If so where can they be purchased. > Thanks > R
Fink > PA > > > At 01:23 PM 11/14/2009 -0600, you wrote: > >Lightly misty
day here in Central Oklahoma, > haven't checked to see if that > >good
running rototiller that won't start > is Still available. If anyone is >
>interested let me know and I will check. > > > >I forgot to say thanks to
everyone that responded to my request for help > on > >the hard starting
Farmall F 12. > > > >Thanks > > >