[AT] Hello out there

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 14 21:00:36 PST 2009

Roy I know a guy, not well but I know him, who owns a cattle station of
several thousand acres down there somewhere.  I don't remember what country
now.  You wouldn't know he had two pennies to rub together to look at him.
He made his money in the equipment salvage and parts business.  (junk yard)
He is down there for several months  a year now.