[AT] Hello out there

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 14 14:16:46 PST 2009

Hi Bob, No they are all sitting out in the rain, unfortuneately.  We didn't
get it too bad.  2 1/2 days of rain totally maybe 9" and wind gusts maybe to
30 it that.  On to the north of us it got pretty bad.  The wind is causing
some flooding here and there.  In my neighborhood the river levels are up
about to the top of people's sea walls but not really flooding anything
except really low areas.  To the N/E of us they are having some problems.