[Steam-engine] (no subject)

Francis Orr steam.boat at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 20:20:39 PST 2009

Tore & all the other folks who responded to my search for an engine for my
Buffalo-Springfield roller, the original was found. It was covered with a
black tarp, lumber piled over that and another black tarp over that! My
friend Peter Kieffer was working on putting it back together when he was
tragically killed in a shop accident. Last week Jim Briden picked up all of
the parts and took them to Larson Welding in Fargo. We hope to have it
running, with a new boiler, at Rollag in 2010. Francis A. Orr