[AT] WantedL Lilliston Rolling Cultivator

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 9 04:43:52 PST 2009

Herb, these are about 9 hours from you and probably not worth the trip but
it's another option for you too look for.
Al can probably tell you more about these than I know.
They are spiders for a Super A.  I don't know if they are IH manf. or
aftermarket but they would fit on the G tool bars.  There are two pictures
down toward the middle or bottom of the page.

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=720914&category=0&zip=28560&kwd=

By the way, go back to the root address of that link.  www.auctionzip.com
and look for auctions near you or in areas you want to  visit.