[AT] F-12

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Nov 9 03:43:32 PST 2009

H.L.:
I would check the valves, of course.  However I had this problem many
Many moons ago, The throttle shaft on the carburetor was loose in the
bearing.  In the kits they used to put a seal that pressed into the carb
housing and sealed the throttle shaft.  My old mentor mechanic
admonished me to no end for not installing that seal..  Put it in and it
started right up on the first crank.

Cecil in OKla