[AT] WantedL Lilliston Rolling Cultivator

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 7 20:07:57 PST 2009

 Since you said garden, I assume you want the kind that goes under the belly
of a one row cultivating tractor. It shouldn't be too difficult to find a
set of these in tobacco growing regions--you may want to try some IH dealers
in these areas to see what they have in stock. It's possible that
Agri-supply has new ones--probably copycat versions of a Lilliston.

John Hall