[AT] OT: Garmin Car GPS

Ernie cchopper at centurytel.net
Sat Nov 7 19:10:04 PST 2009

Al,
GPS navigation is nice, sometimes even great, but don't plan on them being
100% up to date.  I've got DeLorme in my laptop, Garmin in my vehicle and
sometimes both in the same vehicle.  More than once I've been on a major
highway that was altered a few years ago and the GPS maps are not up to
date.  I've used a Magellan with the same results.  I've had better luck
with the GPS units in cities that I'm not familiar with.

Like I said earlier they are nice but always use common sense with them.

Ernie

'In God We Trust'