[AT] unidentified horse drawn equipment - hills <g>

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:00:56 PST 2009

Yes I think I remember that name but that's been a LONG time ago I think.  I
knew it was a lawyers name, something like J. Walter or something but had to
do a google search to get it right.  J. Carlyle Sitterson.   That was back
in Kinstons glory days.  It used to be a fine town.  It's been going down
hill fast for the last two or three decades despite all the locals can do to
try and prop it up.  I'm not sure and the article doesn't say if he is the
one that was mayor.  If not it was some of his clan.  That's not a common
name in NC.

http://www.lib.unc.edu/mss/inv/s/Sitterson,J.Carlyle.html