[AT] Baling - Still

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 30 10:09:39 PST 2009

Same as my MF 120, the hitch swings over for transport so it trails closer
inline with the tractor. Its not a bad baler, ties pretty good most of the
time but I have problems getting a good square bale out of it and at times
it produces a "banana bale", not bent sideways but bent upwards at each end.
Hard to handle bales like that without them falling apart. Never had that
problem with the old Holland 270.

Ralph in Sask.