[Farmall] Farmall Digest, Vol 67, Issue 16

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Mon Nov 30 03:59:00 PST 2009

"One bit of warning. The loaders will work good on a live system just
don't
plump them in for down pressure on the cylinders. They a single acting
cylinders with 2 hoses. The head end was only designed for use as a
reservoir not for pressure. The seals just won't stand much pressure."

I only have one hose going to each cylinder, so I can't power down, or use
the cylinder as a reservoir. The M we took it off of had a separate
reservoir that the owner kept for use with his live pump.

"Also make sure that you don't accidentally hook the left side up to the
delayed hydraulic connecting, LOL."

The previous owner of the H left the fittings in the lift-all. The delayed
hydraulic connection is facing rearward while the one for the cylinder is
facing forward. I was going to check the operation of the cylinders, but
found there wasn't any oil in the lift-all. Also there appears to be a
leak in one of the cylinders that I will fix first before I power it up.

Thanks for the insight.

Carl Szabelski

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.