[AT] Case VAC belt pulley

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 06:03:19 PST 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 7:04 PM, Gene Dotson <gdotsly at watchtv.net> wrote:
>    The pulley is disengaged by loosening the square bolt ai the mount
> flange and pulling the shaft out to disengage the gear at the base. Then
> lock the bolt to keep it disengaged.
>
>                        Gene
=================================

Thanks Gene. I just went out and looked at it. Am I correct in
assuming from the position of that bolt that the hydraulic pump keeps
working when the belt pulley is disconnected?
-
I want to build a simple 3 point hitch on it by spring, mostly for my
5' finish mower. It doesn't really even have to be able to lift the
mower but will hold it in the proper position for alignment of the PTO
shaft
-
I have to leave soon to go eat another Thanksgiving dinner. Tough job
but somebody has to do it.  :-)

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson