[AT] Tractor talk, Baling hay

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Nov 27 19:50:07 PST 2009

teeth for the pickup are available at Shoup parts.  The bearings can be
matched up.  I found a Case 330 yesterday that still has the paint on
the pickup.  Probably not had 1000 bales through it.  It has a circular
type of feeder.  Does not look like you would want to clean it out if
plugged.
  Cecil in OKla