[AT] Thanksgiving

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 26 18:27:56 PST 2009

On Nov 26, 2009, at 9:53 AM, Mattias Kessén wrote:

> Me my self am the only swede (that I know off on this list) and
> maybe the
> only foreigner.

Mattias,

Do you observe Thanksgiving there?  All the Swedes in my family did
here.  Anyway, I wanted to tell you that my wife and I made a most
wonderful "trifle" to take to neighbors for Thanksgiving dinner today.
(Pound cake soaked in liqueur  layered with vanilla pudding, jam, with
whipped cream on top.  The important thing was that we could not find
any cranberry jelly, so we used Lingonberry jam.  WONDERFUL!

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.