[Farmall] tools

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 15:45:56 PST 2009

Mike,
I agree with what you are saying about the plastic calipers. I forgot to mention what I use in those situations.
I have an inexpensive ($6-10) steel vernier caliper for when I only need to measure fractions down to the 32nds.
That works better for me because somtimes I may measure something that is warm enough to melt a plastic caliper.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.