[Farmall] tools

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 25 08:08:30 PST 2009

Mitutoyo, Bob.  Most of mine are older without digital
readouts.  Digital is quite nice, however. At any rate, they are of
good quality and durable.  Micrometers all have standards with
them.  Cases are pretty good for storage.  Enco has been my major
source (use-enco.com) as their prices were well below local sources in Sacto.

Bob Holtzer