[AT] Tractor

Mike Reggie mrreg_99 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 22:24:12 PST 2009

   Hello Richard, In addition to what Larry said, you can go to   Mytractorforum.com  there is a section there that is for the Economy Power King models and I have found it helpful. I aquired one of these some months ago, and I have got to tell you this is an incredibly engineered machine, comfortably capable of work [or play] FAR beyond it's advertised paramaters, and the best part might just be that it is just a blast to use. At the end of the day at the shop my neighbors are often wondering "what is going on with the guy riding up and down the street on that little orange tractor??" I have not heard of anyone who is unhappy about owning one.

  I hope that all is well with you and Nancy, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Mike