[AT] Fluid flushing auto - OT

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Sat Nov 21 16:45:38 PST 2009

Carl, I am not sure about the exact interval but most all manufacturers
recommend something similar. There are speciality tools for testing brake
fluid  and antifreeze. The transmission fluid and filter change along with
flushing the  torque convertor is a good idea. Willard Smith, Yakima, WA.

In a message dated 11/21/2009 9:32:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,