[AT] Fluid flushing auto - OT

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Nov 21 13:10:54 PST 2009

LOL!  Isn't it interesting how we (all of us) assume that there has been no chemical change in any of the fluids in our cars/trucks/tractors with the possible exception of the engine oil?  It MUST be a subversive plot to get more money from us.  The OEM couldn't possibly know anything about our particular driving habits, nor how long any of the fluids might last could they?   ;-)

Larry