[AT] Old topic-- crossed trailer chains...

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Nov 21 04:00:35 PST 2009

Hmmmmm.  I've got the NC book around here somewhere.  Next time I find it
I'll see what it says.
On most utility type trailers I don't see how the chains can be short enough
to keep the tongue off the ground unless the trailer end of the chains are
attached close to the end of the tongue and unlike any I've seen.  Thanks
for the info.

Charlie