[AT] JD 214 WS timing problems-update

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:28:59 PST 2009

When I was a little .....ah......young kid my grandfather had an IH wire
baler of early 50's vintage.  It jammed up somehow and he reached in it to
clear it out and it sewed a loop through his  hand,  cut the middle hand
bones in two, and a loop or two of the wire got around his thumb and one
finger and took part of them off.  I don't know enough about balers to know
exactly how that happened.  That's just what they told me at the time.  I
guess I was maybe 10 or 12.  He wore a big aluminum loop around his hand for
a couple of weeks to prevent anything from hitting his fingers while his
hand bones healed up.

Charlie