[AT] AT Digest, Vol 69, Issue 17 - going South

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:28:31 PST 2009

Now that you mention it I think maybe we had this conversation before, maybe
to a lesser degree.  Sounds like an interesting career.  I don't really like
to travel that much.  I'm kind of a homebody but the memories I have from
the places I have been are worth the discomfort (for lack of a better term)
of being away from home.

Charlie