[AT] AT Digest, Vol 69, Issue 17 - going South

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 14:01:51 PST 2009

Charlie,

I design and build oil field equipment for Schlumberger. Spent the first 30 years of my career in the US doing it. Then spent 4 years in Russia doing it, and then the last 2 years I have been based back in US, but trying to do checks on locally built equipment all over the world.
It is really interesting if you like travel.
While in Russia, I also went to Belarus where they make the Belarus tractors. At one time this was the worlds largest tractor plant. Never got a chance to tour that plant - yet.

Regards,
Dennis