[Farmall] Van Sickle Paints

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 05:42:25 PST 2009

The NAPA store where I work just got the system to put paint in spray cans and now they even have the ability to do it with hardener in the can. The hardener is in a seperate compartment in the can.
When you are ready to paint you push a button on the bottom on the can that pierces the hardener compartment.Then you shake the can to mix it up good. The only catch is that you have to use it all up within 48hrs or the paint will dry inside the can. They call it a "2K" sytem and they even sell primers and clear coat this way too.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.