[AT] JD 214 WS timing problems

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 18 05:38:34 PST 2009

It probably  won't work Lew.  They'll both break at the same time.

I think hay balers are kind of like the combines that Long Manf. tried to
make for a while.  A friend of mine's father bought one.  They couldn't keep
it running.  Long sent a mechanic to stay with it while they picked corn.
He couldn't keep it running so they sent another brand new combine identical
to the first one.  The mechanic would work on one while the other one ran
and between the two combines and a full time mechanic the man finally got
his corn picked.

I hope your  luck is better.

Charlie