[AT] Why not New Mexico Hello out there

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 17 03:59:19 PST 2009

Nothing wrong with New Mexico Beal but our winters here in coastal NC are
probably nearly as good as your winters in New Mexico.  I was jokingly
speaking in terms of escaping winter all together.  If you leave the US in
the fall and go south of the equator it is spring when you get there.  Not
looking to move permanently,  I live in paradise now,  if I was New Mexico
would be on my list of possibilities.