[AT] Hello out there

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Nov 14 18:54:27 PST 2009

Not too crazy about the cold myself. I have just spent a few cold hours out
on an open swather this aft. cutting flax in temperatures in the 30 degree
range. Lucky there was no wind but my hands were nearly frozen to the
steering wheeel and speed control lever when I quit just after dark. These
late harvests are going to kill me one of these days.

Ralph in Sask.