[AT] WantedL Lilliston Rolling Cultivator

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 9 15:53:24 PST 2009

I have seen them before.  I don't think they are not the same as the
regular Lilliston spiders.  Looks like the wheels are more like a rotary
hoe.

If you just need the spiders, Agrisupply has complete spider gang
assemblies.  They also have an adapter to put them on the front  section of
a Super A or similar toolbar/cultivator.  For that matter I think I have an
old rusty set around here but they would need a total rebuild.

Al

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=720914&category=0
&zip=28560&kwd=

> By the way, go back to the root address of that link.  www.auctionzip.com
> and look for auctions near you or in areas you want to  visit.

Rolling

Date: