[Farmall] F-12

South Mountain Pharmacy somopharm at rcn.com
Mon Nov 9 12:21:21 PST 2009

Did anyone mention a weak coil in the magneto.  When this(cranking wouldn't
work but pulling would) used to happen to me it was almost always a weak
coil.  You can't crank fast enough by hand to give a good spark, but pulling
will spin the mag fast enough to generate a strong enough spark to fire the
engine.  Its probably not on the fule side of things because it will start
when pulling.

Lane Freeman