[AT] WantedL Lilliston Rolling Cultivator

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 9 01:45:04 PST 2009

Charlie;
On the size and mounting,  my primary interest is one or more pairs of the
spider clusters (since the spiders have a twist to them I am concluding
that a right and a left are not the same).  I can readily modify the
mounting clamps and strap iron to fit an Allis G (front and/or back).
Steve and John,
200 bucks for an 8-10 row; you probably heard me groaning from here in
north GA.   Barbara and I can travel a long way for a bargain like that
(one of our justifications for the Canandaigua G.O.O. show a couple years
ago was we had never been to Niagra Falls).
Herb