[AT] WantedL Lilliston Rolling Cultivator

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Nov 8 15:57:48 PST 2009

charliehill wrote:
> Herb am I correct that you want a two row, tool bar mounted version?
>
> Charlie

It's a shame this didn't come up about 2 months ago. The farm auction
next door sold a 8-10 row rig like that, with spare heads and parts for
200 bucks! I helped load it after the sale. EVERYTHING at the sale went
CHEAP!!
Ex: 1975 IH 1066 in good shape with a recent engine overhaul. Cab needed
paint and a couple lights fixed. Sold for $4,500.00

They pulled a VERY nice Oliver 1850 with a VERY recent overhaul out of
the sale because they didn't get any interest until the bid dropped to
$500.00!!

--
Steve W.