[AT] WantedL Lilliston Rolling Cultivator

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 8 11:20:17 PST 2009

Your inputs are appreciated.  One of Bighams sales people told me that
Bushhog bought Lilliston approx twenty years ago, then Bigham bought that
portion of Bushhog approx eighteen hears ago; so the Lilliston Rolling
Cultivator is still being mfged.
An experienced unit is all I need, and better fits my budget.
My understanding is each cluster consists of 3 to 5 (cast) spiders, and
there is a bearing on each end of the cluster. Spiders are 14 1/2" or 16"
diameters. A pair consists of a right and a left.  In this north GA ground,
it would be prudent to walk the field and remove any stones bigger that
golf balls.
Will contact several farm implement stores in this area, and some farm
auctioneers.
If anyone in tobacco country hears of one that might be for sale, shot me
an email or ph 678-947-6987.
Herb

11/24/2008
> > 9:03 AM