[AT] WantedL Lilliston Rolling Cultivator

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 8 07:59:07 PST 2009

I think they bought the "rights" or whatever to manufacture them today.

There are still some 2 row units around, watch the farm sales.  I would bet
money there would be a few on the Wayne Implement auction in Goldsboro
every month.....as Charlie said most have gone to at least 4 row units for
tobacco.

Once you use a rolling cultivator you'll never want to use a sweep/shovel
type cultivator again!

Al

11/24/2008
> > 9:03 AM