[AT] OT: Garmin Car GPS

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Sat Nov 7 18:47:30 PST 2009

A GPS is a VERY useful thing!  I have an old Garmin emap (they can be bought
very reasonable on Ebay; I just bought a replacement emap as the plug
retainer broke on my old one) for about 25 bux IIRC.  It does all I need,
get the biggest memory card (many come with the card) you can find & the
cable to link it to your cptr & Mapsource software (this also comes with
some on EBay); you can pre-plan your trips & it'll "guide you."  I don't
think anything new will have the features the emap has for less than several
hundred bux (or at least they didn't have a few years back).

Hope this helps.

Lew Best near Waco, TX
Please note new email addy
lew at lewslittlefarm.com