[AT] aid please

Beal Gleason farmerbeal at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 17:32:19 PST 2009

The transmission oil is also the hydraulic oil, so you can use
straight mineral 90WT oil (no additives).
This is getting hard to find these days.  I found a 50 gallon drum of
Texaco thuban and I just bought it so I would have something to sell
to my customers.   Use regular motor oil in the crankcase.  I use
10W-40.

Farmerbeal