[AT] Climbing on and off of our old tractors

Will Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Tue Nov 3 03:48:22 PST 2009

The C is a pain to get into, nice once your on it (or in it). I use the steering wheel and slide past the left fender. The paint is worn smooth on the left fender. My C had its column pipe busted, and I see many others that have been busted or repaired surely because of the stress of climbing in or out.

Not as bad with the WC or WD, but they are still a challenge. I made my father a step for his WD.

I think the 8n is the easiest to mount. But, once I am mounted I enjoy driving the C the most.

Regards,

Will Powell