[AT] Climbing on and off of our old tractors

SKIP CLEVELAND skipcleveland at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 2 18:05:51 PST 2009

My uncle had an AC B and I think I used to just climb up over the right rear tire. I used the rim and weight as steps.
I was ten years old.
My default tractor was a 1950 farmall C. It couldn't have been easier to get on and off if it had had an elevator.
The B was easy to get off from if it was hooked to a manure spreader. Just drop the clutch and step off over the back of the seat
when the front wheels pointed straight up.
Skip
Ps. I removed a lot of the manure from this post for clarity (see below)
Ps. Now that was shitty wasn't it.