[AT] OT--Farm Truck brakes

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun May 31 07:53:54 PDT 2009

John, it's a mystery to me but knowing about where you live I think you need
to make sure they are fixed!  My guess would have been a wheel cyl.  Cecil
might be on the right track too.  However, I guess it is possible that you
are right and the air worked it's way out of the system.  I'm not that
lucky.