[AT] OT: Book I read last week.

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun May 31 03:58:41 PDT 2009

Phil, Allen, Charlie...

I downloaded it the other day after reading Charlie's note.  I had no
time, but nonetheless I just had to read the first couple paragraphs.
Already, I like the writing style, and it seems like something I'd
enjoy reading.  At this time of year, I don't have much free time for
pleasure reading but if I could figure out a way to read a PDF off my
Palm Pilot I could see myself digesting it in small chunks.  Ah, yet
ANOTHER electronic gizmo project, just what I need!

Steve O.