[AT] The Gas Engine Show at Bernardston, Mass

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Sun May 24 07:16:02 PDT 2009

Tractor folks,

I was not able to post a message earlier, but I was at the Gas Engine
and Tractor show in Bernardston, Mass over the weekend.  It's a
favorite event for the "Put-Put" folks, and attracts a modest number
of tractors, too.  It happens that I grew up in that town, and was
back to visit my brother for a few days.

There was a superbly restored Model AA stake truck, and a normal Model
A car, at least one Model T, and tractors of all ages, from Ford 8N's
to a Cub and IHC models to boot.  The main attraction was the put put
one cylinder engines that operate on a hit or miss system  From the
size of a breadbox up to a 16 horse power model that was as big as a
small tractor.

I wonder if any other folks on the list were there.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.