[AT] 98 Dodge 3500

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Sat May 23 14:07:57 PDT 2009

Kevin, there should be a connector right behind the shifter in the
trans. Try unplugging it and see what it does. I'm not sure what they
are calling solenoid A. There is an O/D sol, Tcc sol, and gov pressure
sol in there. Somewhere about the 98 time frame they changed gov
pressure solenoids and they have different ohm readings. Wonder if
somebody swapped transmissions and got the wrong solenoid for the truck?
The plugs on the outside are the same but inside they are different. It
ISN'T a fluid problem!! Doug T