[AT] 98 Dodge 3500

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:56:54 PDT 2009

Sounds like Doug and I are pretty much on the same page here!
Everybody else is sincerely trying to be helpful, but so far it seems
to me that the other suggestions ignore the fact that it runs fine in
park and reverse, and runs bad in neutral and drive.

Adding to my earlier suggestion to crawl under and look:  you should
probably have another person in the driver's seat to move the shift
lever for you while you're under there.

Steve O.