[AT] 98 Dodge 3500

pga2 at BasicISP.net pga2 at BasicISP.net
Thu May 21 08:18:45 PDT 2009

Vacuum leak, maybe? That would explain the sputtering. Should be EFI, possibly bad/clogged injectors.
Hope it ain't the computer, those are pretty expensive. :o(

Phil

--- oldiron62 at gmail.com wrote:

From: <oldiron62 at gmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: [AT] 98 Dodge 3500
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:03:38 -0500

I picked up a 98 Dodge 1 ton truck the other day 360 gas engine. This thing runs fine in park and reverse, but shift to N or drive and it is over. I mean this thing runs so bad that it will not move its self except in reverse, misses sputters. I got this with the intention of using it as a tractor hauler tow vehicle. Yall have any idea what is going on here ?

Thanks
Kevin Mosier