[AT] Tractor hauler questions

Rob Wilson ro.wilson at att.net
Mon May 18 18:41:45 PDT 2009

Check out the TurboDieselRegister.com for some buying tips and what to look
for. The 97 is considered about the best of both worlds because it has the
new body and the 12 valve P-pumped engine. The tranny is the weak link and
has probably been gone through if it's been hauling any real weight at all.
That is a steal if you ask me especially if it's a rust free western truck.
Cheap because it's probably 2WD right? Here a 2WD isn't worth a heck of a
lot since they really stink in the snow and ice. Kinda like driving a nail
trough the hood and trying to accelerate on slippery roads. The upgrades
make it a good deal though.
Rob