[AT] Auctions

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Mon May 18 06:51:10 PDT 2009

Paul

You might want to keep an eye on the following sites:

These 2 offer online bidding, but I use them to locate auctions with items I might be interested in to start with...and I can bid on small items from home and have them shipped for little money...I have bought from several auction companies without problem (buyers premium and S&H was charged, but for what that added up to (less than $100), It was well below the cost just to pay for a hotel and gas for the truck....not to mention the time to travel (15 hours round trip).

www.proxibid.com
www.bidspotter.com

www.auctionzip.com - only problem is the search comes up with many more auctions and it takes time to sort look thru each one.

Steve