[AT] 1924 Snow vehicle

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Wed May 6 08:18:39 PDT 2009

Yep, that's the same film footage many of us have seen. Maybe the Japanese
auto makers will eventually use the concept, improve on it, and start
marketing similar models to sell in deep snow regions around the globe.
Although I doubt they'd be a threat to the snowmobile market since they
wouldn't go 70mph ;>)

Bob in CNY